July 16, 2011

First day of work = success.

So...yeah. I think my first day at the Shack went well. I activated prepaid phones like a boss. I also did price audits, and vacuumed. Exciting stuff, right? I liked it though. Not too boring, but not too fast-paced either. I like my coworkers so far too, even though I've only met two of them. My supervisor, Christie, is really laid-back. My other coworker, Austin, whistled songs from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time while we worked. So yeah...I've pretty much got it made.

I go back in tomorrow, and I'm pretty much pumped. Now if they could just get me into the computer system as an employee...

I go back to school in less than a month. It seems strange, this summer really flew by. I'm excited though. I can't wait to get back to the coffee house, and to start bathroom decorating with Bianca. The classes...meh. Classes are just a necessary evil for college students.

In other news, there's no other news. Sorry for such a short post, but my life is boring.
Adios, Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment