June 24, 2011

I can't move.

Oh, archery. A test of skill for sure, and a test of how much your arms and shoulders can take. I'm exhausted! I wasn't using a bow with a heavy pull, but still, I'm not used to using those muscles. After we shot, I took some ibuprofen and stretched out some, and thank god I did. If I hadn't, I might never have lifted my arms again. It was so worth it though! I'm not a great shot, but I'm getting much better with practice. If I keep this up, I'll be a dead shot when the summer ends, and have epic shoulders too.

After archery, we started cleaning my friend's room. Started. That's quite a project...she has a lot of stuff. It really got me thinking about all the junk I hang on to and why. Pretty soon you'll see a post where I went nuts and cleaned my room like a madwoman. All my stuff will be gone, and I'll be much happier. Or, alternatively, I'll go home, think about cleaning, then realize my shoulders are sore and find a marathon of America's Next Top Model.

Pictures of my deadly accuracy with a bow will be posted soon. In the meantime, be good to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment