June 7, 2011

That's-a one spicy meatball!

Ok, they weren't really spicy, because preggo doesn't eat spicy food. They were still delicious though!

First, we took some ground beef and seasoned it. We used seasoned salt and some pepper, but you can add a lot of other things. I personally like basil, but that's just me. I'd add basil to nearly anything. Seriously. Name a food, and I'll try it with basil.


Then, Teri shaped them into balls. She likes them because they look like tiny hamburgers. I didn't have the heart to tell her that they are, in fact, tiny hamburgers.



Once that was done, we heated a couple of tablespoons of oil in a pan. We heated the oil over medium heat, then turned it down to a lower heat when we added the meat.


Once the meatballs were brown, we served them with spaghetti sauce on top of spaghetti noodles. We also poured some Parmesan cheese on top. We're white, we like cheese. So sue us.


Mmmm, yummy. Be jealous. Actually, don't. This post is over, so be good to yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, but you need to blog about our meals we made together!!!

    ReplyDelete