August 7, 2011

I am a terrible blogger.

I'm a horrible blogger for three reasons.

Reason why I suck at blogging number one:
I break the number-one, all-important rule of blogging every time I post. I don't blog about a theme, like cooking, or fashion, or sports, or music. You want to know why? Because I'm too ADD to focus on any one thing that much. I think about too many diverse things. Think about it. I couldn't write about spraypainting my van and disguising myself as a member of a teenage detective gang in a cooking blog. I couldn't post pictures of delicious food (which I'm going to start doing more often very soon) on a music blog. I want the freedom to write about whatever I want. If that doesn't make your RSS feed happy...oh well.

Reason why I suck at blogging number two:
I don't post often. I don't even post occasionally by some standards. I just post when I have the time. This semester should allow more time for blogging, since I'll be spending time at the Coffee House (I'm going to let myself finish, but the Coffee House is the best work study OF ALL TIME) and that means lots of downtime on the computer. Unfortunately, I'll also be a full-time student with a work study job and a job off campus, so don't expect posts at regular intervals.

Reason why I suck at blogging number three:
I'm not that exciting! No, really. I know working two jobs, driving a beat-up minivan, taking business classes and living in a tiny town where even McDonald's closes relatively early might sound glamorous, but it's not. It's not inspiring, and it's definitely not blog inspiring.

However...
I do plan on making time to blog this semester, since it's something I enjoy. I plan on getting back into the habit of taking pictures of EVERYTHING, and I'm saving up for a new camera. I'm hoping I'll be cooking more (goodbye, Kraft macaroni and cheese) and I'd like to explore more interests and blog about them. So, I apologize for being so lame, and I hope you guys are looking forward to next semester's adventures and blog posts as much as I am.

Stay fresh, Internet.

1 comment:

  1. Number four, you need to promote this blog more! Get people to follow it even if you dont know them! Hire Jon to write blog comments! lol

    Number one reason why you are AWESOME at blogging, your sense of humour and sarcasm!

    ReplyDelete